Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Video killed the radio star

I have no idea if this will work. Last week, I was asked to do a radio inverview with our local CNN affiliate. Flattering. But here's my problem. I write because I don't like to speak much. When speaking in a formal way, I tend to carry on with the speed of a bullet train. I proceed in a blur of words. There are no stops and starts to my speech, just one long sentence that might go on for minutes. Those of you who have suffered through conversation with me tend to just nod and pretend you understand completely. I know it, man.

Here is the first part of the radio interview, which ran yesterday and this morning. The only question you will have at the end of it is: what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Min said...

Why is it that any time a person writes a horror novel, they are immediately compared to King? To borrow a joke from Family Guy, his next book might well be about a killer lamp. And sadly, people will buy it. Lovecraft? Who's that? A book about a killer clown? Perfect. I don't much read horror, but I do like your style; keep up the good work.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home